The big night



A big night tonight. Manchester United vs Barcelona in Champions League Final. Who will emerge victorious? Will Man Utd retain their title, or will it be Barcelona's turn to bask in glory this season? Find out at 4.45 am tomorrow!

It's been 24 hrs since I last slept, not because I have sleeping disorders, but because I was too eager in anticipation, that I thought last night was Man Utd's match. Bummer. Haha. I shall be more careful next time. Silly, silly me.

When I was having lunch just now, I saw the most peculiar thing. See this:


What the hell is that woman (yeah, it's a she) doing using straw as her stylus? I'm sorry for whoever in this picture, but that is so wrong. Go buy a freaking stylus! It won't cost you more than RM 20. Stop using other sharp objects as stylus. WTH???

In another story, I've made someone very happy last night. At least I thought I did. And, I think she wasn't expecting it, because I told her it would be creepy crawlies inside (specifically, cockroaches). She totally bought it. LL, you're such an L girl. But that's what makes you adorable :) Hehe. Here's a sneak peek:


Isn't that rose lovely? It was my first time sending flowers oversea. Came with a vase. I hope it'd last long. It was her favourite colour too :)


That's all folks!

Posted byAizad at 11:32 PM  

3 comments:

Mayurdeep Baruah said... May 27, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Heatwrenching story !!! Who's the lady love BTW ?

GurL-FriDay said... May 27, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

happy indeed. thank you =)

Aizad said... May 27, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Mayur: i think u could take a wild guess already :P

Liyana: next time it will be Oggy inside that box :P

Post a Comment