First day of school + Work = Traffic jam

Back to school. I hate those 3 words. I hate it as a student, and I hate it as a working adult. The traffic jams are unbearable. I don't mean to complaint but that's the reality that we are facing here. The fact that impatient parents double parking, causing massive congestions over a long stretch of road irritates me as a driver. Obviously they don't care that other people needs to use the road as well.

And the problem does not stop there. Toll fares hiked up! Soon, I'll bet petrol price will go up too.

*sigh*

Then there will be chain of events that will lead to increase in everything and decrease in nothing, well, other than the cash we have of course. Food, public transport, house, vehicle and loads more. Like it or not, that's the PRICE (literally) that we have to pay for modernisation. Would you rather have all the prices low, but then no shopping mall, no school, no highway? Come to think about it, we're never satisfied with what we have, do we?

On a side note, I want to buy a new desktop for my personal use, since this piece of junk IBM gave me (sorry Mr R50, but you're crap) can't be fully utilized for my personal business. I can't even watch a DVD because the DVD ROM is not functional. Heck, even the hard disk is 30 Gb!

*louder sigh*

God, save me!

That's all folks!

Posted byAizad at 5:24 PM  

4 comments:

Miss Z.A said... January 3, 2008 at 2:30 AM  

they purposely didnt give u a dvd rom that functions properly coz they want u to WORK and not watch dvd's. =P

Aizad said... January 3, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

haha.. yeah right!

Feisal AJ said... January 3, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

u said it rite bro.. its for business use... and not cor **cough* watching DVDs at work ** cough* :P

Aizad said... January 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

like you don't! :P

Post a Comment