Total satisfaction

When I was sitting on my throne just now, this thought crossed my mind.

I asked my friend, what's the best feeling in the world. She said that the best feeling in the world is satisfaction. I told her, yea, you're right. But what kind of satisfaction?

The answer is, the satisfaction after you've taken a dump. The common satisfaction that we all share all across the universe. No matter how rich or poor, skin colour, gender, age, uni cells, multi cells. After we went for a dump, a bright smile will surface, with "I feel much better now" written all over your face.

With the exception of people with hemorrhoid of course. I feel sorry for you guys. Really, I do :(


That's all folks!

Posted byAizad at 10:02 AM  

2 comments:

GurL-FriDay said... May 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

u really are unbelievableeeeeee! i knew u were going to blog about it. sitting on ur throne? feeling like a king, eh? =P

Aizad said... May 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

hehe.. i'm the king of the moment! :P

Post a Comment