The update

Today feels like a good day for a big update, yes?


Let's start with work. Changed job from IBM to HP. As all the IBMers have told me, "same shit, different pay". Haha.. Anyway, it's a 180 degrees, well more like 90 degrees change of environment. From managing Malaysian Public Sector accounts to Australian SMB accounts.

Everything else changes. Fun? Yeah. Early riser? Also yeah. Traffic? What traffic? Haha.. Work now starts at 7 am - 3.30 pm after Daylight Savings Time is off, and 6 am - 2.30 pm if it is on. Different holidays, different cultures. Currently I'm still in learning mode, will soon be online in Australia. Good day mate!


Football. Hmm.. What else to say. Manchester United is the EPL champion for a consecutive 3 years back-to-back. It was really a nailbiting season, especially after Liverpool crushed United in Old Trafford. Those lads were really down, and you can tell from the 2 games afterwards. But thanks to Kiko Macheda, we got our spirit back up again, and winning the EPL title with 1 game in hand. Glory Glory Man United!


Personal life. Well, not much has happened after the break up in December. Been on a couple of dates, nothing fancy there. However, there is one person (I think) that I am giving a serious consideration. So far, she complies to my strict rules and regulations. Let's just see how it goes and I'll update here.
Entertainment. Summer of 2009 is bringing crazy stuffs from Hollywood to the silver screen. 4 particular movies I would like to highlight are Star Trek, Wolverine, Angels and Demons, and Transformers. I've watched the first two, and so far, Star Trek is wayyyyy up there. Wolverine is good, but Star Trek is better. The storyline, the casting, the light comedy, the action and the intense emotion all adds up to a good movie. Kudos to the director for making the movie watchable for non Star Trek geeks. But the most anticipated movie in 2009 has got to be Transformers. Man, if Star Trek made USD 75 m on its opening day, I can imagine Transformers making double that amount, easily. Autobots, transform!


Politics. Albeit I hate politics as much as I hate taugeh, ironically, both are a necessity in one way or another. Malaysian royal rumble in Perak. Boy, what an embarrassing story to tell my kids. What will happen if you put power crazy lunatics in 1 place? You got flying chairs. Oh boy, it is amazing how low can a person go to gain/keep their power in Malaysia. It is just pathetic. Where have all the rationale and self control gone to? Please come back, and save these monkeys from further humiliating themselves.


News. After the Chikugunya wave have subsided, it's the piggy's turn to make a comeback. Swine flu (I don't care what WHO think. Swine is still a swine. Screw yourself) is another disease that comes from pig. Man, if we can make a list of illness that can come from this creature, it would reach hundreds. And yet, we are still breeding it for food. Disgusting filthy creatures that eat its own faeces, and yet people still find it delicious. No offense, but what the heck? Swine flu is growing at an alarming rate. It will reach global pandemic alert anytime now. With 2 cases in Malaysia, I think I will need to wear a mask soon. Kill all the pigs and eat chicken!

Well I think that's all I can think of now. I will write more soon. Till then,


That's all folks!


Author: Wonders how much does it cost for an IDD call to France.

Posted byAizad at 4:21 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment