Next generation children

Inspired by Pei Jet's post about people watching, this is an interesting topic to be discussed about. Have you seen the kids of modern era nowadays? If they're obnoxious, ignorant, lazy and icky, you've found the right one. If you see them with their iPod on the right pocket, one hand typing SMS, and another, chatting on the net, look no further. And now, they're everywhere. It's like a disease!

I still remember how I spend my life as a kid. I play with dirt, I climb trees, I quarrel with other kids (even got thrown with a big stone on the head once, and it gets settled on the spot), I play in the drain, and I chase chicken (and catch them, and eat them). Heck, I even find firewood in the forest and make my own campfire at the back of my grandma's house. But kids nowadays? Pftt.. I see them sitting on their butts, reading Harry Potter, ears stuffed with noise cancelling earphone. They do not practice their social skills, thus making them isolated from everyone else. They have no respect for their elders. NO RESPECT AT ALL. They think that their life is more superior than everyone else. I pity them for their poor upbringing. I wonder what will happen to them when they're all grown up. I sure hope that my sons and daughters in the future won't end up just like them. I despise them.

That's all folks!

Posted byAizad at 8:41 AM  

2 comments:

zainuddinarsath said... January 6, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

very well put... eh.. sometimes i have problems with anger... well... rarely.. but sometimes it happens kan.. hahaha...

Aizad said... January 6, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

really papa bear? haha.. i didn't know :P

Post a Comment