A reply to your post

This is what you posted:

This is my reply:

You're not my first, my only, but you're one of a kind
I have loved before, and I will love again

We're not perfect you and I, but it is enough for me
Happiness, not sorrow, is what I can offer to thee

If you give me your heart, I have a place to keep it
Next to mine, a holy grail, where it is sacred

I'll laugh, I'll smile, I'll even cry
To break your heart or hurt you, I won't even try

I care not about your past, I only want your future
I'll miss you, I'll love you, forever, ever after..

Aizad


That's all folks!

Author: Transformers reviews are awesome!

Posted byAizad at 7:44 PM  

3 comments:

Eja Kamel said... June 23, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

uik..emo ni nape?

Aizad said... June 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

emo? u sure or not emo..

saffiyazhari said... September 24, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

chewahhhh!! i baca sajak u dlm office ni. nasib baik market slow, gives me time to blog hopping. whos the lucky lady :) all the best to u man!

Post a Comment