A new beginning

Hello peeps. It's been months since I last wrote an entry here. Something terrible happened and since then I just don't feel like blogging :)

Anyways, time for some update. Work has been treating me wonderful. This month is my sixth month in HP, and things are starting to look great. Fabulous friends, great co-curricular activities. What more can I ask eh? Recently I attended a party cum buka puasa organized by my SRC (Sports and Recreational Committee) team at Maison, Asian Heritage Row. The food was amazing, and the people were fabulous. I had a great time, thanks to the organizing committees. Oh, and I performed there, together with my 2 buddies. Each of us sang 1 song. Here are the videos:






Well not exactly Grammy Award material, but hey, all in good fun.

Moving along. I have found my missus. Yeay! After I've been through hell in and out, I finally have met someone lovely. Met with her family, and she has met mine. Everything is good so far. Crossing my fingers, hoping this is the one.



And here she is. Spastic isn't she?


What's next.. Oh yes! Raya! Around the corner. 4 more days to go. I can't wait to start cooking lemang, rendang, ketupat and all the various Raya delicacies. Hurrah!

On this note, I would like to apologize on all my wrongdoings, be it big, or small, obvious or subtle. I can't make everyone happy, albeit I do try hard to, everytime. Selamat Hari Raya, Eid Mubarak to all Muslims everywhere. Have fun, may God bless you, and may we see another Ramadhan next year, insyaAllah. And to the non-muslims, happy holiday people. Enjoy the food while you still can. Be merry, and be happy!


That's all folks!

Author: Still can't forget the lies and deceit you told him. Thank you for everything. It made him appreciates life a little more.

Posted byAizad at 7:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment